9:12 PM PDT
This is a very Super Charged, Powerful New Moon Solar Eclipse! New Moons are usually about New Beginnings. However, this particular NM Eclipse will disclose something hidden that may be quite emotional! Your Best Practice here is too pause, take a step back, and process the newly exposed information.This is what needs to be released before you set your New Intentions! Note…. We also have Mercury stationing RX on 4/21-5/15, so be thorough in your investigation into the truth. And, if something is not revealed on 4/19, it will be on the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on 5/5 as Eclipses always come in pairs! Both Pluto,(revealing something buried) and Jupiter ( overstating or exaggerating) ….are involved with this NM Eclipse and Uranus (element of surprise) is involved in the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on the 5/5!
Bottom line….the next few weeks are going to be very very chaotic!!
More details on Eclipses…….so you really understand what’s up!!!
Eclipses are dramatic wild cards and some of the most powerful tools that the universe uses to get us to pay attention to areas in our life that need to change. They uproot us, surprise us, and get us moving! They shake us up so that we can move from one level of maturity to another, to a higher plane, very rapidly. Eclipses want us to change, and change we do!
Eclipses always arrive in pairs, aligning with the lunar nodes during New Moons and Full Moons, as Solar and Lunar respectively.
Here are a few tips for understanding and working with eclipses!
- Eclipses bring news of life’s BIG events…. engagements, marriage, promotion or career breakthroughs, starting businesses……monumental events. Eclipses mark major turning points.
- With all Eclipses, something ends and something else begins. It is like walking over an old bridge. It’s weak, shaky, and once you get over, it collapses! It’s really scary, but you did it! And, you cannot go back, the bridge is gone…forever!
- Solar Eclipses tend to create new beginnings, and Lunar Eclipses are more emotional as they cause final endings.
- Eclipses bring random events you don’t expect, didn’t know about, and ones that are completely outside of your control, yet, the event will bring vast changes to your doorstep!
- Eclipses speed your sense of time and change planned timetables….Be flexible and plan a light day!!
- The job of an Eclipse is to shine a glaring ray of truth to the part of your life that is being touched, and the truth will likely arrive in a startling way
- Eclipses are brilliant illuminators, revealing a truth about a condition that you never in a million years knew existed. Once you are given the info, the news can act as a catalyst to a major decision or action you will take. Most often we are shocked or surprised by the info. But, in time, it allows you to move forward with understanding.
- An eclipse, especially a Full Moon Lunar eclipse, will help you see the true character of someone close…brace yourself; you may not like what you see.
- Take any message you hear from an eclipse as nonnegotiable and firm, then move on!
- Take notice of all news and signals you get near an eclipse seriously, even if news comes as subjective and ambiguous as gossip.
- It is vital you guard your health if an eclipse falls within five days of your birthday, or if it falls almost exactly opposite your birthday.
- Eclipses almost always bring up all kinds of unexpected changes of direction if your Sun Moon or a personal planet is touched.
- Occasionally, an important person will be eclipsed out of your life.
- Try not to issue ultimatums or take big actions under an eclipse….bide your time and act in a few weeks when there will be less static in the air. Especially since Mercury in RX on the 21st!
- If an eclipse falls on your birthday, or within five days of your birthday, the year that follows will be a critical one for you.
- Eclipses that are in the same element (fire, air, water, or earth) as your Sun Sign are generally friendly and helpful, on the 19th these are Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius!
- At eclipse time, keep your schedule light and elastic. No matter what is on your agenda , something else will come in to demand immediate attention.
- Leo’s tend to feel new moon solar eclipses strongly, as the sun rules Leo, and Cancer’s tend to feel lunar eclipse strongly as the moon rules Cancer.
- Important point….Eclipses repeat in nearly exact degrees and signs every 19 years.
- Don’t be too quick to pronounce an eclipse good or bad. All eclipses have a second act.
- Eclipses help you do things you never thought you could do…Remember they are your friends!
Planting our seeds of New Beginnings on 4/19 is like planting a garden. There will be weeds that will have to be pulled up, and much tender love and nurturing will be needed to help them grow!
The area in your Chart where 29 * Aries lives will be where the action is!
Below is a list of Aries intentions to help inspire your thinking….so please feel free to use, or make up your own!
The best crystals to empower and enhance this ceremony are:
- Moonstone…always…to begin a new cycle!
- Aries stones….Ruby, Red Jasper,Carnelian to ignite your dreams with the courage to follow them!
- Pisces energy….Amethyst to clear, connect, and dream big!
- Clear Quartz and Aquamarine for Aquarius and to amplify and hold the Intentions for you!
- Labradorite for a little Magic!!
Aries Rules New Beginnings, Including:
Blazing New Trails, Initiation, High energy, Taking action, Innovative approaches.
I intend to initiate action on projects ……………today!
I intend more energy and vitality every day.
I intend a successful new beginning in the area of …….
Aries Rules the Self, Including:
The physical body, Instincts, Assertiveness.
Sample intentions to Strengthen the Self:
I always trust my instincts! They are my fail proof inner guidance system!
I intend to strengthen my body, allowing for grace and beauty to radiate!
I intend to take a stand for myself, my values and believes!
Aries rules Innocence, Including:
Honesty, Authenticity, Impulsiveness, Straightforwardness
Sample Intentions to Encourage Authenticity:
I intend to be honest with my true thoughts and feelings.
I am confident in simply being myself.
I am always authentic and transparent with others, letting them know my true feelings.
I intend to converse straightforward in all my relationships.
Aries Rules Self-Discovery, Including:
Exploration, Taking Risks, Eagerness, and Competition.
Sample intentions to Further Self Discovery.
I intend to take those risks that lead to personal growth and positive renewal.
I intend to make each day an adventure, filled with eagerness and exploration.
I view any setbacks as an opportunity for creative self-discovery!
I am excited to explore new paths daily!
I intend to connect with others in a way that awakens my own sense of self-discovery!
Aries Rules Independence, Including:
Self direction, Self Reliance, Self-sufficiency.
Sample Intentions to Bolster Independence:
I intend and accept the leadership roles in my own life.
I intend to cultivate the habit of self-reliance.
I always follow my own instincts in making decisions.
Aries Rules Our “Warrior Nature,” Including:
Courage, Leadership, Strength, Vigilance, Boldness
Sample Intentions to Evoke Courage:
I have the courage to be myself!
I intend lots of vital health, energy and courage in every area of my life!
I confidently take the lead in the matter of…..
I intend strength and boldness in my approach to……
As always, feel free to use these or make up your own!
Here is the info for your New Moon Ceremony.
- Get quiet, center, and make your ceremony sacred. You have up to 8 hours to utilize the power of this NM!
- Write 10 intentions …by hand, not computer.
- Your intentions this month are around the natural qualities of Aries, and releasing what comes up!
- After writing your intentions, take a minute to FEEL them complete, BE in your future….EXCITED! EXPECT and KNOW they are happening!
- Most importantly… Be Bold, Think Big, Invent your life, and always follow the path of Love and your Heart’s Desire!
Peace and Blessings