Just take a minute and think about the Magnificence of the Horse…..
Chinese New Year is a spring festival that begins on the second new Moon after the Winter Solstice, with the Sun and Moon in Aquarius.
In Chinese astrology, Horse year is considered a fortunate year that brings luck and good things. Magical Horse has supernatural powers, is heroic, strong, and can even fly! A white celestial cloud Horse is sacred to the Chinese Goddess Kwan Yin. Her white Horse flies through the heavens, bringing peace and blessings. Horse is a hero in China because important battles were won due to the power and strength of the Horse.
Wood Horse 2014 will be a wild ride as the world changes, and changes fast!
The energy for the upcoming Year of the Horse is about letting go – breaking loose of emotional entanglements and ties to projects that are taking us in the wrong direction..(sound familiar…astrology grand cross)
The horse is open, intuitive, bright, strong and cheerful when it’s in balance. Those who can harness their own skills and natural instincts in service to their heart’s desire will benefit immensely. But, if the horse gets out of balance, it can balk, get spooked and gallop off in the wrong direction at a dangerous pace.
At the other extreme, it can behave like a donkey or work horse – stubborn, wearing blinders, procrastinating on important decisions – it can even get rude and kick you in the pants!
So the transition from the Year of the Snake to the Year of the Horse could be rough and full of surprises. Think of how a horse reacts to a snake – the two aren’t exactly the best of friends. Plus, if you thought last year went fast, think what the horse energy will do with our sense of time and space!
“The inhibitions of the past that have held you back can be eradicated if you are cheerful and direct in your approach to this Year of the Horse.
A few tips and points to consider…much like the astrology grand cross energy.
- Sadness can be a great obstacle especially if you are prone to stubbornness: look for the issues or projects you feel you have to be right about and this is where you are stuck.
- The complications and confusions of the past year will mercifully lift: if you know how to ride the horse and tame those emotions.
- When you find yourself caught in competitive or argumentative situations, look for the entanglement and untie yourself from it.
- This is a good year to tap into your own ways of doing things: unplug from the illusions and delusions that trap your natural abilities.
- Old decisions based on a lack of self-worth will have far reaching consequences: use self-knowledge to transform the pattern into a glorious breakthrough that will lead to higher planes of happiness and fulfillment.
- Travel is generally enhanced; however, lack of direction or reckless rushing around may very well lead to unhappy accidents: learn to hone your inner guidance and follow it.
When moving out from the Year of the Snake and forward into the Year of the Wooden Horse, combine caution with quick-footedness. Your opportunities for fun and prosperity will abound!” Reanni Lightwater
And we are off…….at a gallop!
Please and Blessings