7:57 PM PDT
This is a very Super Charged, Special New Moon. It is the first New Moon of the Astrological New Year! New Moons are always about New Beginnings and occur each month when both the Sun and Moon align in the same sign at the same degree! So, whatever seeds of intentions we plant now will effect our entire year! Time to hit the reset button! Let go of what is already out of date!
The Ingredients that make this New Moon so powerful and special are:
- We have 5 planets lined up in the Sign of Aries! Life Force is Strong… we will be energized and ready to get moving, in some cases in a new direction! Trust your instincts now….they are super strong!!
- The New Moon is conjunct or kissing Venus… so, it is important to consider our values, relationships, and what we love as we move forward!
- This 3 way conjunction brings an element of magic and luck! Whatever you are focused on can go better than expected!!
- Jupiter is squaring Pluto….meaning what is ” fair and just” butts heads with “old and established” ( just stay turned to our political news to see these aspects in action :))
- Avoid being stubborn and bull headed….Listen!
- Be Bold and Courageous in your intentions and actions!
Planting our seeds of New Beginnings on the 27th is like planting your garden. There will be weeds that will have to be pulled up, and much tender love and nurturing will be needed to help them grow!
The area in your Chart when 7 * Aries lives will be where the action is!
Below is a list of intentions to help inspire your thinking….so please feel free to use, or make up your own!
The best crystals to empower and enhance this ceremony are:
- Moonstone…always…to begin a new cycle!
- Aries stones….Ruby, Red Jasper, to ignite your dreams with the courage to follow them!
- Pisces energy….Amethyst to clear, connect, and dream big!
- Clear Quartz to amplify and hold the Intentions for you!
- I added a Merlinite stone in the center for Magic!
Here we go…..
Aries Rules New Beginnings, Including:
Blazing new trails, Initiation, High energy, Taking action, Innovative approaches.
I intend to initiate action on project ……………today!
I intend more energy and vitality every day.
I intend a successful new beginning in the area of …….
Aries Rules the Self, Including:
The physical body, Instincts, Assertiveness.
Sample intentions to Strengthen the Self:
I always trust my instincts! They are my fail proof inner guidance system!
I intend to strengthen my body, allowing for grace and beauty to radiate!
I intend to take a stand for myself, my values and believes!
Aries rules Innocence, Including:
Honesty, Authenticity, Impulsiveness, Straightforwardness
Sample Intentions to Encourage Authenticity:
I intend to be honest with my true thoughts and feelings.
I am confident in simply being myself.
I am always authentic and transparent with others, letting them know my true feelings.
I intend to converse straightforward in all my relationships.
Aries Rules Self-Discovery, Including:
Exploration, Taking Risks, Eagerness, and Competition.
Sample intentions to Further Self Discovery.
I intend to take those risks that lead to personal growth and positive renewal.
I intend to make each day an adventure, filled with eagerness and exploration.
I view any setbacks as an opportunity for creative self-discovery!
I am excited to explore new paths daily.
I intend to connect with others in a way that awakens my own sense of self-discovery!
Aries Rules Independence, Including:
Self direction, Self Reliance, Self-sufficiency.
Sample Intentions to Bolster Independence:
I intend and accept the leadership roles in my own life.
I intend to cultivate the habit of self-reliance.
I always follow my own instincts in making decisions.
Aries Rules Our “Warrior Nature,” Including:
Courage, Leadership, Strength, Vigilance, Boldness
Sample Intentions to Evoke Courage:
I have the courage to be myself!
I intend lots of vital health, energy and courage in every area of my life!
I confidently take the lead in the matter of…..
I intend strength and boldness in my approach to……
As always, feel free to use these or make up your own!
Here is the 411 on the rules for your New Moon Ceremony.
- Get quiet, center, and make your ceremony sacred.
- Write 10 intentions …by hand, not computer.
- Your intentions this month are around the natural qualities of Aries and your intentions for the New Cosmic Year!
- After writing your intentions, take a minute to FEEL them complete, BE in your future….EXCITED! EXPECT and KNOW they are happening!
- Most importantly… Be Bold, Think Big, Invent your life, and always follow the path of Love and your Heart’s Desire!
Peace and Blessings
PS…We are doing a Powerful New Moon gathering on the 27th at the AURA SHOP, 2419 Main St. Santa Monica from 7 to 9 PM
Come join us….sign up and details here